Friday, July 13, 2007

MommyCommunity Friday Fave: Ice Cream Flavor

The theme of this week's MommyCommunity Friday Fave is "Ice Cream". I absolutely lurve ice cream. Because I'm somewhat following South Beach, I don't generally keep it in the house. But I do make the occasional trip over to our local Cold Stone Creamery to get my ice cream fix.

It's hard to pick my favorite Cold Stone Creation but after much deliberation, I'd have to go with "Coffee Lovers Only": coffee ice cream, almonds, Heath bar bits, and caramel sauce. Yummy!

3 comments:

Joelle said...

My husband loves coffee ice cream. We haven't been to cold stone in a while...hmmmmm.... maybe this weekend! Yum!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

Mmmmm that sounds yummy! I like their Rocky Road - mmmm double marshmellows please.

MarieY said...

Oooh - I love Coldstones - too bad it's a bit too costly for me. When our family goes - we end up spending lots cause the kids want the works. I love that we can all have our ice creams in different ways and we end up having a buffet cause we share.