Friday, July 6, 2007

CHBM Photo Friday: Caught "Red-Handed"

The theme of the Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Photo Friday this week is "Caught Red-Handed". Normally, when I catch either of my two kids in the act of doing something naughty, I generally am too busy cleaning up the mess and disciplining the perpetrator to reach for my camera. But I did find the following gem in my photo collection:


This photo was taken at my parents' house when my DD was 20 months old. She has always loved books and this is the result of her being left to her own devices while my mom & I were chatting. One mess I wasn't too upset about cleaning up! :-)

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Looks like something my youngest has done, lol. Great shot!

Stephanie said...

This made me laugh while I was drinking a bottle of pop. Cream soda up the nose.