Friday, July 13, 2007

CHBM Photo Friday: Don't Let the Baby Drive the Boat

The theme of this week's edition of the Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Photo Friday is "Summer Time!"

My DD has always loved riding in my dad's boat. As a toddler, she would talk about it incessantly for the 9 months of the year that the boat was in storage (darn that short New England summer!) The following photo was taken when she was 8 months old. Don't worry, she had tons of sunscreen slathered all over that bald noggin of hers! I just pulled her hat back so that I could get a better shot of her face :-)Let's see all your summertime cuties!

5 comments:

Susan said...

That is just too cute!

Natasha said...

lol Adorable!

Ginabee said...

She's too sweet and already taking the wheel. Thanks for sharing.

via chbm

Ms Eva said...

Sweet! Before long you'll hear, "Mommy, Can I have the keys?"

Amanda said...

WOW! What a lucky baby!