Sunday, July 15, 2007

Are You a Geography Whiz?

Test your geography knowledge with the online quizzes at "I Like 2 Learn".

The "Game of the Week" this week is "Asian Lakes, Rivers, Bays, and Seas". I found this one a challenge, and only scored 53%.

I did significantly better on the Asian countries quiz, scoring 92.5%. I mixed up Cambodia and Laos, and two of the former Soviet "stans" but I feel those are fairly understandable mistakes since they are neighboring nations.

I got 86% on the "hard" version of the European countries quiz, mostly because I mixed up the various Baltic and Balkan countries. In my defense, these did not exist as free countries when I studied geography in elementary school but rather were part of the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia, respectfully.

I did score 100% on the U.S. states quiz, woo-hoo!

No comments: