Wednesday, June 20, 2007

TT: 13 Shades of Lipstick/Lip Gloss in My Make-Up Bag



Thirteen SHADES OF LIPSTICK/LIP GLOSS IN MY MAKEUP BAG


Things are pretty busy this week so just a quick TT this time around. When I'm feeling a little down, one of my favorite pick-me-ups is to get a new shade of lipstick or lip gloss. It's an inexpensive (and calorie-free!) way to brighten my mood. Here are 13 shades currently in my make-up bag:

1. Think Bronze
2. Golden Raisin
3. Girly
4. Soft Opal
5. Sweet Honey
6. Terracotta
7. Grapevine
8. Tenderheart
9. Berry Freeze
10. Honey Bee
11. Nude Shine
12. Midnight Berry
13. Vixen

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!








17 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! What a collection of lipstick and lipgloss you have!! Sounds like some great colors. :)

Thanks for visiting me... Yes, trying to stay cool is my number one goal!!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

That is quite the collection. I have ONE and it's called Candy Sensation.

Lori said...

Id like to see what Vixen looks like:)

Susan Demeter said...

That is an awesome collection! Thank you for stopping by mine, and have a terrific weekend! :)

MsSnarkyPants said...

Doh! I lost my comment. Oh well. I said something like. I need more lipstick because I only have one shade. hehe

katherine. said...

you have a really BIG makeup bag!

We could be almost neighbors?

Darla said...

So, which one is your favorite? I love some of the names.

Crimson Wife said...

I'm not sure the name of the one I wear the most often, because the label has become too worn to read. It's a soft rose color gloss and from the color of the container it's from Clinique.

Of the ones on my list, I wear Honey Bee the most & Sweet Honey the 2nd. They're basically the same color (a pinkish-brown) but the 1st is a lip gloss and the 2nd is a lipstick.

Vixen is a bright scarlet. I don't wear it all that often because it's not the most flattering shade on me given my skin tone. I've got it because it matches a red dress my DH likes.

Anonymous said...

Do we get extra points of we guess the brand? ;)

TrainingHearts said...

That's a lot of lipsticks! I have 1 and several chapsticks and clear gloss :)

Carina said...

Now that's quite an assortment! I think I have one.

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some refreshing comments, I did respond in the comments on the homeschool curriulum question.

BTW, my favorite shades of lipstick are:
sunset bronze
mother earth
cranberry

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Neutrogena makes a really nice lip balm in a variety of flavors. I have the honey in my purse right now, but I am going to pick up the mint when I go to the store next week.

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Sounds like you've got lots of brown tinted shades--that's what I tend to wear.

Don't you just love the names!
Happy T13!

Jill said...

Music has the same effect on me!! I don't wear lipstick often, so I don't have much!!

Jenny McB said...

I am embarrassed to say, you have 11 more than me. Funny how most of them have food names.

Mymsie said...

Fun list! Some of the names they come up with are so sassy :)