Saturday, May 19, 2007

Novena to St. Jude Day 4

DD is such a sweet and sensitive little girl. She told me that she had a dream God sent down angels from Heaven to bring a medicine to heal my cousin's baby. I certainly wish there was such a medicine!

Saint blessed Jude, you were called to be one of Christ’s chosen apostles and labored to bring men to a knowledge and love of God; listen with compassion to those gathered together to honor you and ask; your intercession. In this troubled world of ours we have many trials, difficulties, and temptations. Plead for us in the heavenly court, asking that our petitions may be answered, especially the particular one we have in mind at this moment:

the health of my cousin's wife and baby

May it please God to answer our prayers in the way that he knows best, giving us grace to see his purpose in all things.

Amen.

St. Jude, pray for us!

My Jesus, mercy!

No comments: