- Right Start Mathematics Level B & manipulatives
- Equate board game & junior tiles
- Our Heavenly Father (Faith and Life series)
- Once Upon a Time Saints by Ethel Pochocki
- New St. Joseph Baltimore First Communion Catechism
- First Language Lessons for the Well-Trained Mind by Jessie Wise
- Language of God for Little Folks Level A by Catholic Heritage Curricula
- The Usborne Encyclopedia of the Ancient World
- Story of the World Volume 1 Activity Book by Susan Wise Bauer
- Learning Through History Magazine Ancient History Bundle
- History Pockets: Ancient Civilizations, Ancient Egypt, and Ancient Greece by Evan-Moor
- The Human Body for Every Kid (Science for Every Kid series) by Janice Van Cleave
- Young at Art: Teaching Toddlers Self-Expression, Problem-Solving Skills and an Appreciation for Art by Susan Striker
I had previously picked up Bringing Math Home: Games, Activities, and Projects for Elementary School Math by Suzanne Chuchman, the Kingfisher History Encyclopedia, Janice Van Cleave's Biology for Every Kid, and Fr. Lovasik's Picture Book of the Saints.
I'm still working on putting together lesson plans and locating "living books" to supplement our study of Ancient History, Biology, and Math.